Volunteer Day-of Instructions
Commencement: Friday, May 10, 2019
When to arrive:
- On Friday, May 10 volunteers should arrive to Arizona Stadium no later than 3:30pm
Where to go:
- All volunteers check-in at the ticket office, at the northwest corner of the stadium, behind Hopi Lodge and near the stadium dock doors.
What to wear:
- All volunteers should come wearing their provided volunteer t-shirt, credential, comfortable shoes, and appropriate bottoms (jeans are acceptable). If possible, caps should be plain or University-branded. Don’t forget to bring your provided clear bag, if needed!
What to expect:
- After arriving, volunteers will grab dinner from the Volunteer Headquarters space underneath the west side of the stadium, behind the ticket office. After eating, volunteers will proceed to their assigned sections by 4:30pm.
- It’s going to be warm and sunny! Make sure you drink plenty of water during your shift to keep cool and stay hydrated!