Volunteers Day Of Instructions
Volunteer Day-of Instructions
Commencement: May 12th, 2017
When to arrive:
- Friday May 12th- we ask all our volunteers to arrive no later than 3:30 pm to the University of Arizona Stadium.
Where to go:
- All our volunteers to check-in at Gate 18 ticket office, on the west side of the stadium.
What to wear:
- We ask all volunteers to come wearing their provided volunteer t-shirt, credentials, comfortable shoes & appropriate bottoms (jeans are acceptable).
What to expect:
- After arriving, all volunteers will grab their dinner from the Volunteer Headquarters tent (behind gate 18 ticket office)- from here each volunteer will proceed to their assigned sections.
- It’s going to be warm and sunny, make sure to drink plenty of water during your shift to keep cool and stay hydrated.